AnimationCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey!

3 posters

Go down

hey! Empty hey!

Post  Sniper11235 Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Im sniper, also known as zero, and tzar. im a former graffiti artist. i love to draw, fight, play xbox360, and animate. i use pivot sometimes but i mostly use flash mx. this is my first forum account so i dont realy know how to use one. i got hese through "freetoroam" from youtube. im a smoker and i just tryed weed yesterday because it was national weed day. it was actualy the best thing ever. im not gonna be a pothead though. well yeah thats it. Smile
Sniper11235
Sniper11235
Full-out poster

Back to top Go down

hey! Empty Re: hey!

Post  KidTakeshi Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:29 am

Sniper11235 wrote:Im sniper, also known as zero, and tzar. im a former graffiti artist. i love to draw, fight, play xbox360, and animate. i use pivot sometimes but i mostly use flash mx. this is my first forum account so i dont realy know how to use one. i got hese through "freetoroam" from youtube. im a smoker and i just tryed weed yesterday because it was national weed day. it was actualy the best thing ever. im not gonna be a pothead though. well yeah thats it. Smile

lol? Well cool we got a flash animator. Im trying to use flash but its so damn difficult. I got the newest version. Adobe Flash CS3 Very Happy
KidTakeshi
KidTakeshi
The Assassin
The Assassin

http://www.pivotcity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TP Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

lol, somebody spraypainted pot on the track 4 our school, with 4-20 under it. i wish i remembered.
TP
TP
Mr.Toilet Paper
Mr.Toilet Paper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper11235 Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm

TP wrote:lol, somebody spraypainted pot on the track 4 our school, with 4-20 under it. i wish i remembered.

if ou go to new york state, spraypaint is nothing new. its everywhere. its in so much places that you cant notice it anymore if you live there to long. lol
Sniper11235
Sniper11235
Full-out poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sniper11235 Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:42 pm

lol? Well cool we got a flash animator. Im trying to use flash but its so damn difficult. I got the newest version. Adobe Flash CS3 Very Happy[/quote]

i had cs3 but my comp cant instal it cause i dont have enough memory on it. but if you watch some tutorials, it gets realy easy to use.
Sniper11235
Sniper11235
Full-out poster

Back to top Go down

Post  KidTakeshi Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Sniper11235 wrote:lol? Well cool we got a flash animator. Im trying to use flash but its so damn difficult. I got the newest version. Adobe Flash CS3 Very Happy

i had cs3 but my comp cant instal it cause i dont have enough memory on it. but if you watch some tutorials, it gets realy easy to use.[/quote]

True. The main problem for me was figuring out how to make a preloader.
KidTakeshi
KidTakeshi
The Assassin
The Assassin

http://www.pivotcity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum