AnimationCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts

2 posters

Go down

Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts Empty Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts

Post  lolmaster88(3) Sat May 03, 2008 7:17 am

WELCOME to me and zega's awesome mini tuts.

I've just started this so theres not much here. But there soon will be.

This is also the first time I've tried to make a tut, so sorry if somethings bad or shit.

And yes inspired by fraz and nev.

Credits to fraz and nev for the idea and whoever made all the stks (most by me)

Lolmaster883:

Pivot Effects Tutorial:

Effects make your pivot animations look alot better and appeal to the audience, esp without sound fx.

Melee Combat Effects

Now take this simple animation I made:

Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts Baseanimationgifgn6
Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts Baseanimationgifgn6.aa315ba304

CLICK

Pretty boring eh? But adding the following effects can juice it up a little Laughing :

The Negative Effect:

Example
When the two stickmen come in contact, simply switch the colours to their opposite form, for example: White background is now black, black stickmen are now white and black floor is now white. Do this for only ONE frame!

The Tremor Effect:

Example
The tremor effect is one of my favourites. When the arm comes in contact, drag your background 6-10 pixels higher from where it was, depending on how strong you want your attack to look. Do the same thing on the next frame but lower the ground. Then have it back to it's original position. (It's more accurate going back and editing the frames rather than doing it as you go along)

The Exploding Effect:

Example
This effect is used rarely as it's annoying to use. Basically all you do is add an explosion when the two people come in contact. Once again I do not recommend this effect unless it's something special like "Mr Exploding Fingers" or "The Fire Punch". Red usually looks the best. However the result is quite awesome

Ill continue if its worth it

Zega000:

No Tutorials Yet

Lolmaster883 and Zega000:

No Tutorials Yet
lolmaster88(3)
lolmaster88(3)
Getting active

Back to top Go down

Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts Empty Re: Lolmaster883 and Zega's mini tuts

Post  TP Sat May 03, 2008 11:04 pm

pretty good, but make sure when the tremor happens the people move up and down too.
TP
TP
Mr.Toilet Paper
Mr.Toilet Paper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum