AnimationCity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests

2 posters

Go down

AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests Empty AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests

Post  KidTakeshi Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Since this is my first time flashing a collab. Im going to be doing tests for the actual flashing of it. 3 Tests. Preloader/Opening, Animations, and Credits. It may not appear. If anybody knows why please tell me. [Message to Elblem-The videos will be posted on Youtube since i Can't figure out how to post a flash, so all the 3 videos will appear in this thread] Message to viewers-Sorry for Bad Quality]~KidTakeshi

Preloader/Opening-

Animations-

Credits-
KidTakeshi
KidTakeshi
The Assassin
The Assassin

http://www.pivotcity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests Empty Re: AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests

Post  TP Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:58 pm

if this is stickied, then the actual collab should be stickied too, or the collab and the tests should both be .... um.... ex-stickied?
TP
TP
Mr.Toilet Paper
Mr.Toilet Paper

Back to top Go down

AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests Empty Re: AC Forums Collab-Collab Flash Tests

Post  KidTakeshi Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:32 pm

TP wrote:if this is stickied, then the actual collab should be stickied too, or the collab and the tests should both be .... um.... ex-stickied?

lol iunno. I might delete it cause I cant find a place I can upload a flash file to without it getting screwed
KidTakeshi
KidTakeshi
The Assassin
The Assassin

http://www.pivotcity.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down